Our Marketing Services are designed to help your company speak in the human voice of marketplace conversation, ensuring that integrated communications thinking and execution comes together for you in a way that is both successful and measurable.
Based on this philosophy, our Marketing Services are often bundled with our
Public Relations and/or Publishing Services to provide the best value for the client.
- Strategic Marketing
- Develop Marketing Plan to guide overall activities related to the Four P's: Product, Price, Promotion and Place
- Competitive Analysis
- Business Plans
- Focus Group Facilitation
- Web Site Services
- Web Site Design & Implementation (Express Web™ Baseline Package)
- Web Site Consulting
- Web Site Maintenance
- e-Business Strategy
- e-Business Design & Implementation
- Online Advertising
- Ad Creation and Placement, Graphic Design, Web Banner Ads, Logos, etc.
- Print Advertising
- Ad Creation and Placement, Logos, Flyers, etc.
- Marketing Collateral
- Brochures, White Papers, Product Fact Sheets, and other Promotional Writing
- Presentation Creation
- Proposal Development
- Templates and Customer-Specific Proposals
- Event Marketing
- Receptions, Mixers, Meet and Greet Events, Book and Autograph Signings
For Smaller Budgets
Alternatively, in addition to our retained marketing services, we offer a
Marketing Strategy Workshop designed to help your organization build its brand in a way that will resonate with customers, suppliers, employees and other stakeholders. Cost for the workshop is a one-time, flat fee. This workshop is ideal for companies with a very tight marketing budget.
Marketing & PR Starter Kit is available at a cost effective
We invite potential clients
for marketing, public relations (PR) and book publishing services to complete our
free, no obligation
Request for Proposal (RFP) form. The RFP form will help us provide you with a customized
proposal that outlines deliverables, schedule and cost.
View the RFP form.