PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR) SERVICES
Our Public Relations (PR) work is structured around a cohesive set of customized objectives, strategies and tactics that will increase awareness and preference for your product or service.
Our PR Services are often bundled with our
Marketing Services and/or
Publishing Industry Services to provide the best value for the client.
- Increase positive press coverage and stimulate awareness and demand through the development and implementation of a Public Relations (Media Relations) Plan
- Establish you or your organization as 'thought leaders' in terms of key issues, attributes or messages
- Create a media buzz, a foundation that can potentially be built upon in subsequent months and years
- Generate media coverage that favorably positions your organization
- Increase customers and resulting revenues
Typical PR Strategies
Reach Out – Consider utilization of various types of media (print, web, radio, etc.) and the targeting of multiple markets/cities/states/countries.
Messaging – Spotlight your organization's differentiators to drive awareness and demand ('Consistency, Frequency, and Clarity' in messaging).
- Credibility – Highlight your organization in the various media to increase credibility with customers and allow your firm to stand out from the crowd.
PR Tactics (Customized
for Each Client)
Industry Analyst Relations
News Releases - Writing
News Releases - Distribution (View Services and Rates)
On-Site Event Support
Contributed Article Development and Placement
Client Media Training
For Smaller Budgets
Alternatively, in addition to our retained PR services, we offer a
Public Relations (PR) on a Shoestring Workshop designed to provide clients with all the tools they need to start and execute their own basic PR program. The workshop follows a how-to guide that includes news release templates, editorial calendars, target contact lists and more. Cost for the workshop is a one-time, flat fee and includes two hours of post-workshop consultation. This workshop is ideal for companies that currently lack their own PR budget.
Marketing & PR Starter Kit is available at a cost effective
We invite potential clients for marketing, public relations (PR) and book publishing services to complete our free, no obligation
Request for Proposal (RFP) form. The RFP form will help us provide you with a customized proposal that outlines deliverables, schedule and cost.
View the RFP form.